Monday 8 September 2014

Week 37 : Changing seasons.

Hi everyone! How is everyone? I think most of us saw that Viv has met up with Borqna.... wasn't that great?
Autumn evening..Long shadows.

Even my family have noticed that I haven't blogged on my own site for almost 3 weeks... but I have a bunch of things I need to update there and hope to do that this week.

Karen and I have been chatting and she has come up with some nice ideas which I will use in the next few weeks..and this week is an idea we both had.. so it must be good ! ;-)

Share with us the .........Signs of Autumn

..here's a few ideas, but feel free to make just one or two posts if it suits you better!
  • Monday ... Autumn light
  • Tuesday ... Changing surroundings
  • Wednesday ... Summer's gone!
  • Thursday ... Fallen leaves
  • Friday ... New season clothes?
  • Saturday ... on the TV!
  • Sunday ... In the Stores.
(I am now wondering if Joy is shaking her head again at my missing out on her tropical location.. I think it might be more wet and windy with her, but I am sure there will be a few more subtle changes out there too??)



No comments:

Post a Comment